Pakistan vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Post Match Presentation 2013 #PakvsZim

Anonymous
0

Misbah: I was really struggling initially as the ball was not coming onto the bat. Openers gave us a good start, but things changed when Amin came and eased the pressure a bit. When I was batting, the wicket was bit low as it had inconsistent bounce and stroke maing for difficult. I normally don’t think of the records, we always concentrate on winning every match. We have a balanced squad for Test matches and I don’t think we will have any problem

Misbah-ul-haq is the Man of the Match for his fighting fifty.

Hafeez: We have had a good series, but all thanks to the supporting staff and my teammates. I still have some pain in the hamstring, but I am happy to win the series. I thought to retire as running was bit difficult. Misbah asked me to bowl with the new ball as he wanted to put pressure on Zimbabwe from the word go. I would also like to thank the sponsors and the crowd for their support.

Hafeez is the Man of the Series for his all-round display
Taylor: We were definetely off-track today. We restricted them to a decent total, but panicked while chasing. We have lots of positives to take from this series. Pakistan played well through out and that was the difference in the end. 3 run-outs also hurted us. Lot of top order guys are in good nick and hopefully we will do well in the Test series. The guys have worked really hard and it’s nice to play a Test match at home

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)